16 December 2007

I'm still here.

I know I haven't posted anything for a few days, but I have been a little busy with Christmas things. My brother will be flying into Greensboro on Wednesday for the holidays from San Diego, CA and we haven't seen him since May. So, it will be great to spent some time with him and my boys love their Uncle Chip!

This is the first year I have waited to last minute to complete my Christmas shopping for my husband and kids. And after going out this morning, I have to say that these boys aren't getting another thing out of me!!!!! Now on the other hand, my husband hasn't done any shopping from me as of yet or maybe he has fooled me!! It would be a shocker if he has, because he is the most last minute person I have every had to pleasure of meeting!!!!

I have been knitting and the Taupe Ribbed Baby Jacket is coming right along. I want to have it completed my the end of the week.

No comments: