24 March 2007

Spring Cleaning and 95% Complete

Well, I know I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been busy doing some Spring cleaning around the house. I manage to clean all the carpet in the house -- up and downstairs and I won't even talk about laundry! I can say I am not looking forward to cleaning that carpet any time soon.

Despite all the Spring cleaning, I did find time to knit. The second bear that I am knitting for my oldest son is 95% done. All he needs are the ears and a face. I was going to make me a bear also, but thing I am all beared out for now.

Plus some wonderful yarn I won on eBay arrived today. It is Rowan's All Season Cotton yarn is the color Misty. It is a gorgeous light heather gray. I plan to make my Sahara Short Sleeve sweater with it. I can't wait to start!

No comments: