10 March 2007

The Three Men in My Life

I haven't had time to journal the past few days. But I was going through my camera and found some really good pictures of the three men in my life and thought I would post them. The first pictures is of my two funny little boys Jalen 4 and Cameron 2. This evening, Cameron thought he would take a pony ride on his brother's back. They are always doing something to make me laugh out loud!



The other picture is of my wonderful husband, Johnny. This day he all dressed up for a big company meeting where he had to do a presentation. Cameron and I went out the day before and purchase him a new shirt and tie for his meeting. It was the first time he wore purple as the main color and I thought he looked so good that morning, I got up out of bed to take a few shots before he left for work.



No comments: