23 April 2007

Something New for Me

I became an official member of the Sexy Knitters Club today and I couldn't be more excited. My husband just made a comment yesterday about how I do old women's things -- like knitting. I almost lost it in the middle of the grocery store! I could not believe after all the hats I have knitted this man, he would allow those words to come from his lips.

So when we got home after shopping, I logged in and went straight to the SKC blog site and had him to read the club's description. He laughed at first and then said, " I am glad you found something just for you to enjoy. I know you are at home with the kids most of the day and if this helps you feel even more sexy then that's GREAT!" He went on to say he always thought I was sexy and that he loved me. He is a wonderful man and I love him more each day.

I WEAR MY BUTTON PROUDLY!

No comments: