22 July 2007

An Old Project Restarted

Well, I started the Dress with Eyelets back in May, but once I started my Pink Rusted Root, I put the dress on the back burner. So now that my sweater is done, it's back to the dress. I am one of those people who just can't have too many knitting projects going on at one time. I felt bad that I put that dress aside, but I am excited to restart it. And when I say restart, I mean restart! I ripped out all my yarn and started over from the beginning.

I wasn't happy with the border of the dress so I decided to make a seed stitch edge instead. I will also be changing the edge on the neckline and arms to seed stitch. I still haven't found ribbon to put in the eyelet holes but I'm not worried about that right now. I just want to complete this little dress. It is one of the main reasons I purchased that book. Stay tuned for updates and photos.

Personal Deadline to Complete: Friday, August 10, 2007

No comments: