03 August 2007

Progress on Dress with Eyelets

I have been working on my Dress with Eyelets for the past few evenings after the kids are in the bed. I had to take out the eyelet row a few times to get is correct, but I think I did a good job on the modifications to the pattern to knit it in the round.

You can see the decreases I had to do to make the cute little eyelets. This pattern is from the Baby Knits for Beginners book by Debbie Bliss. I saw the dress on another blog and thought it was so cute that I had to make it. Keep in mind, I have to sons, but someone in my life will have a daughter one day. And there daughter will be really cute in this dress.


I am thinking about making a pair of the Saartje's Booties to go with this dress. If you haven't seen what they look like here is the link to the pattern: http://members.home.nl/tdpj/Patronen/Bootees/Saartjes%20bootees.pdf . Happy knitting.

No comments: