20 September 2007

The wait for a change is over!

Well, I was seating on the sofa this early afternoon and I heard something a the front door. I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew it was time for the mail man to deliver the mail. I knew it would take anywhere from 5 to 14 days for my Knit Picks Options to arrive and today made 5 long days.

When I opened my front door there was a small brown box. What is this? Just as I was about to open the box, my phone rings, it was a call I knew was coming about my youngest son. Nothing to worry about, just a check up call to see how he was doing from a friend.
I got off the phone with her, and the time had come. They were here....my Knit Pick Options needles. :) I am so happy with this purchase! I just wish they offered a cable that made 16" and 20" circulars that interchanged with the Options set. That would be great!

No comments: