08 October 2007

My Juliet and a new love!

I started my Juliet for the Sexy Knitters Club a few days ago. I have to admit that for the past few days, I haven't been knitting as much as I would have liked. But either seem to fall asleep as soon as I start or I have been trying to get my knitting organized on Ravelry. I casted on this sweater in one yarn, and then changed my mind and went with something totally different. The first color was a light taupe and a bulky yarn. The new yarn is a heathered charcoal gray and I had to double the yarn to make gauge.

I still don't have all my completed project listed nor do I have all my yarn stash listed. When you take the time to organize your things, you really get a good idea of just how much stuff you have! I didn't know I had so much yarn in those bins.

Let my just say if I haven't already . . . I love Ravelry!!!!!!!!!

No comments: