30 December 2008

Completed Projects of 2008


One Button Loafers, Check Yourself Scarf, Super Easy Dishcloths, Baby Bottle Mitten, Chocolate Love Booties, Turn A Square, A Token of Thanks, Lacy Mock Cable Dishcloth, The Chocolate Hawkeye, Turn A Square Two, Super Mini Bunny, Spring Bunny Pacifier Strap, Violet Stripe Feather and Fan Dishcloth, Ten Cabled Baby Hat #2, Thorpe, Elefante 1 and 2, and the Mossy Jacket modeled by Ryan.

It has been a great year for me. I managed to complete eighteen projects this year. Now, I did start a few others but they will just have to carry over into next year. I didn't knit as much as I would have liked this year, but my best completed project of 2008 has to be hands down . . . the birth of my beautiful baby boy Ryan! I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

You had a great year!!

Wishing you much JOY in the New Year!!

KNITFINITY said...

WOW...very nice ...I love reading your blog. Keep knitting :)