08 September 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I have to say that I didn't go anyway this weekend. But I had a good time. I did something for the first time this weekend. It was a mixture of lack of sleep, fun, excitement, craziness, laughs, and money spent!

I was in front of my computer all this weekend buying yarn! That's right, buying yarn!!! The Dizzy Sheep had it's Labor Day Weekend Spinoff! Over the past three days, I purchased six hanks of Dream in Color Classy - - four in Gothic Rose and two in Chinatown Apple. I got one hank of Dream in Color Baby in Cinnamon Girl and one hank of Smooshy in Bermuda Teal. It was exciting to get all this in just three crazy days.

I even slept on the sofa one night because I was afraid I would miss out on a deal! My husband needed to run to the store and I told him that he would have to bring the laptop with us if he wanted me to go to! Tell me that isn't just CRAZINESS!

I did get amazing deals and I am happy I lost sleep over it!

No comments: