29 July 2010

New Things in My Life

I have had a few wonderful things to happen since the last time I posted in May.  My family and I moved into our first home in June.  It is great being a homeowner!  The boys have so much more room to move around.  Here is a picture of the outside of the house.

There was something I always wanted but refused to buy until I got my own home to put it in.  Well, here it is:

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer in Gloss Cinnamon

 
Sorry the picture is sideways, but I just can't seem to rotate it upright!  And this was my youngest son's expression when I opened the box and put in on the counter:


Do you think he knew there would be cake?

3 comments:

deltapurl said...

We are one and the same...I want a red Kitchen Aid mixer but won't buy one until I get a house

Monique said...

Your home is beautiful!

Mariposa said...

Congratulations!!! You're one up on me...I bought a house 2 years ago and still don't have the KitchenAid, even though I had the same resolution.