08 May 2007

Personal Deadline Approaching

Well, I have been working on Sahara since March 27th and I am still not done. I can say that I have had some distraction. My in-laws were in town this weekend and I wanted to spend some time with them, so I didn't get the chance to knit as much as I would have liked. My husband and I also had a little family cookout on Sunday. We had good food and a lot of laughs!

My personal deadline for this project is tomorrow, my 33rd birthday. I still have until 12 midnight to finish if I want to get it done. I have been staying up to 1 am knitting for the past few nights after everyone is in bed. The only things I have left to do are the left sleeve and the neckline, which aren't very hard. I did have so trouble with the short row knitting, but after a few tries I got the hang of it.

I'm not going to beat myself up to bad it I done finish by midnight May 9th, but I would like to done sooner than later. The Sexy Knitters Club KAL has a deadline of mid-May. I know I can make that deadline!

No comments: