23 August 2007

Our Home is Growing By Two Feet!

Well, I'm sure many people who read my blog are probably wondering why I have been knitting so many baby items. One, I love to knit these cute little clothes and two, I am pregnant with my third child!

I can say this has been one of the toughest years of my life. Many people don't know, but my husband and I experienced a miscarriage earlier this year. It was hard on both of us and we really didn't think we wanted to have another child until we got pregnant. But that loss has made our relationship even closer and it makes you really appreciate what you have in your life.

I am currently 10 weeks and 4 days today. I had my second appointment with my doctor this morning and I had a second ultrasound just to make sure the baby is doing well -- and she or he is. I'm due in March 2008 just 2 days after my husband's birthday. We finally told the whole family today, and everyone is so excited and happy for us. I will keep saying a pray for the baby to continue to grow and be healthy.

No comments: