28 September 2007

One to the side and a new beginning.

In my last post, I showed my progress on the Sweet Pea Sacque and Cap set. But I don't know if it is the pregnancy hormones or just simple frustration, but those sleeves were just getting on my nerves. So, I have decided to just put it aside for now and move on to something new from my growing future projects list.


I am now working on the Boat Neck Baby Sweater from the Baby Knits for Beginners books by Debbie Bliss. It is a really simple and cute sweater that doesn't take a lot of brain power to knit.

I have made some changes to the pattern as you can see. I have added two moss green stripes to the bottom of the sweater to add some color to the cream color yarn . I also changed the yarn type to Moda Dea's Washable Wool. It is a great yarn! I have completed the back and I hope to have the front done by tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: