01 October 2007

A new purchase and Boat-Neck sweater progress.

Well, the word is out on the Sexy Knitters Club's next two projects. They are the Juliet and the Tree Jacket! I knew I may want to knit the Juliet, but I wasn't sure how it would look around a pregnant belly. But I have to decided to knit it anyway. I purchased the pattern today and then made a mad dash out to the craft stores looking for some bulky yarn to knit it with. I did find some that wasn't too expensive and I will start it after I finish the current project. Plus, this will give me the chance to break-in my new Knit Pick Options needles!!!

The Boat-Neck Baby Sweater will be completed in just a few days. I have finished the front, back, and one sleeve. I can't wait to finish so I can post the pictures!

Well, lots to do. Later.

No comments: