31 December 2007

Completed Project: Gifted Forest Mittens

My last knitted project of 2007! Completed at 11:00 pm!

Cast On:
December 29, 2007

Bind Off:
December 31, 2007

Yarn:
Moda Dea Vision in Forest

Needles:
US size 10.5 straight needles
US size 9 double pointed needles
1 pair circular needles as stitch holders {any size}
1 crochet hook

Yardage:
I used about 80 yards of this yard. {207 yd per ball}

Modifications:
I changed the length of the mittens over the hands.

Enjoyment Factor: 9

Good Things:
The pattern was easy and took no time to knit! Now my oldest son will have some little mittens to keep his hands warm on the way to school in the mornings.

Bad Things:
Nothing bad to say about this pattern.

Ugly Things:
Not much to say ugly about this pattern.

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

I see we both completed our last F.O. right under the wire! :o)

Keeping track of my F.O.s was the main reason why I started blogging!

You had a great knit year!

Can't wait to see what you knit up in 2008!

Anonymous said...

Noooo! You knit so many neat things that make me think, "I want to do that NOW!", but I need to complete things I'm working on! LOL!

Anyway, those mittens are so pretty, and match the hat very nicely. :-)