28 June 2007

Another Day with Rusted Root


As I promised, here is the progress on my Pink Rusted Root. I have finally got to the section of the pattern where you start to decrease on the arms. I didn't think I was ever going to reach that point. I had a hard time finding a 32" circular knitting needle and had to settle for a 29". Let me tell you, it is not easy keeping all those stitches on that smaller needle. But so far so good.

I am making this sweater in XXL, because I am a big girl. There I said it. I am a big girl. But there are a great deal of knitting patterns out there for us. I love the lace detail with this project, but now I will have to find a tank top to were underneath. Not everyone like to layer their clothes, but you know what, this sweater is worth it! Well, I'd better get off this computer, I hear thunder outside and I don't want anything to happen to it. Good Night.

No comments: