25 June 2007

We Love Cool Air!

I haven't posted anything in a few days and that is because I have been relaxing on my sofa in the cool air after my almost 3 week unwanted tropical vacation. Some of you may know from my previous post, that my AC had been out. It was finally fixed on Thursday, June 21st. Thank God! I didn't think I could take another day of 88 degree or hotter temperatures in this house.

I am now in the process of seeing if my landlord is going to give us some type of pain and suffering adjustment in our July rent payment. I think it would be fair for him to do that, but we will see. I mailed him a letter requesting an adjustment, but if he doesn't -- KARMA will get him. That I know for sure.

I have also been knitting, but not as much, it was just too hot! But I am back on track. I have set a personal goal to have this sweater finished by the end of July. I hope I can do it. Wish me luck.

No comments: